Go big or go home they often say and in a first for this blog and me I am going to take part in Cathy at 746 Books 20 Books of Summer. I could have started with 10 or 15 and lets be honest I might only reach one of those but why not aim high.
It all starts on the 1 June and goes through to 1 September so I am going to make an attempt to clear a number on my netgalley list and also plenty off my shelves too.
Here is my initial 20 and we can change our minds along the way but this is the original starting point.
- Lucinda Riley – The Missing Sister
- Sara Sheridan – The Fair Botanists
Sara Cox – ThrownAngela Thirkell – High Rising
- Richard Coles – Murder Before Evensong
- Jennifer Ryan – The Wedding Dress Circle
- Gervase Phinn – At The Captains Table
- Ann Cleeves – The Rising Tide
- Celia Rees – Miss Graham’s War
- Fern Britton – The Good Servant
- Mick Herron – Slow Horses
- Gill Hornby – Miss Austen
- Anne Booth – Small Miracles
- P.G.Wodehouse – Jeeves & Wooster unknown title yet!
- Stacy Halls – The Foundling
- Robert Galbraith – Troubled Blood
- Jennifer Saint – Ariadne
- Cathy Bramley – My Kind of Happy
- Sue Tedder – Annie Stanley All At Sea
- Dawn French – Because of You
- Freya Sampson – The Girl on the 88 Bus
Let the reading commences and I will have to see how I get on- hopefully a mix of genres there to keep my interest piqued!
5 thoughts on “20 Books of Summer”
Nice list Jo! I’m really keen to read Slow Horses so looking forward to hearing what you think. Thanks so much for taking part – good luck and happy reading!
That’s a good selection, something for every mood.
That’s a great list! I loved The Missing Sister and enjoyed The Foundling, Miss Austen and Ariadne as well. Good luck.
I love the selection, some of them are on my wish list as well. I think I might join in with the challenge as well, and get my Net Galley books read and reviewed!