At the end of September I posted about how it has been perhaps a bit slow round here and that not much was being posted about. Despite how much I wanted to share with you all.
I might (it is a small might) have found a bit more of a mojo (and time) in terms of posting, so I went back to the list I made then and pared it down a bit. And I can now cross something out as you can see.
- I have finished a piece of cross stitch, a book related one too, that has been on the go for a while.
I have started and finished a knitted hedgehog.
- I have started another piece of cross stitch…..
- I am busy trying to finish a pair of socks…..
- I have completed a jigsaw which had been hanging around for over 2 years and is now complete, so I started another one…..
- I am now starting to think about Christmas Presents, and ones that I could possible make……
- I have been away to somewhere new and would love to tell you all about it….
- I have watched the latest adaptation of An Inspector Calls on the television and I want to share my thoughts about it and the play which I reread before it started…..
- Stanley is still delighting everyone and is now 17 weeks old, with teeth as sharp as razors and a personality to match!
- I want to share some of my baking virtually of course……
This was a free kit with a knitting magazine that mum bought. I do not normally make such things, but I thought it would be a relative quick and easy make.
Then I remembered how I hate knitting with that hairy yarn especially when it is not straightforward knitting and you have to decrease.
Of course the yarn provided is never enough and it is always cheap. It really is not nice to knit with and something that should have started off as a simple quick project hung around a bit too long. But I cracked on as I am trying to finish things off before I start even more and so after some debate about feet and how many I should sew on bearing in mind the wool only gave me enough for 3 of them I finished it.
And as for those feet – well you would never seen them at the back under all that hairy yarn. That is my story and I am sticking to it!